Call Now To Book Your Free Half-Hour Initial Consultation

Commercial Driver DUI Lawyers

As a commercial driver, you license is your livelihood. If you are pulled over for allegedly driving drunk, you know your job may be on the line. Call our team of DUI lawyers to discuss your commercial driver DUI. They serve the entire Reading and Lebanon areas.

At Bentley, Kopecki, Smith, P.C., our skilled attorneys have a proven record of helping clients push back against DUI allegations. Give us a call today to get the help you need to protect your commercial driver’s license (CDL).

We offer a free half-hour initial consultation to explore your case and our abilities.

Were You Subjected To A Breath Test?

The resolution of commercial driver DUI charges in Pennsylvania often depends on alcohol tests. Under Pennsylvania’s implied consent law, authorities claim the right to suspend your license for a year if you refuse to take a test of your blood-alcohol content.

But just because this law is on the books doesn’t mean the police were justified in pulling you over in the first place. And even if you did take a Breathalyzer test and failed it, those results are not always determinative.

In short, there are ways to defend against commercial driver DUI charges. As experienced criminal defense lawyers, we will aggressively assert your rights as we seek a resolution that protects your driving privileges from suspension or revocation.

What Type Of CDL Are You Trying To Protect?

We know you studied hard and put in a lot of practice in order to qualify for a CDL in Pennsylvania. Our defense practice extends to the full range of vehicles that require a commercial license, including:

  • Vehicles of designated gross-weight of more than 26,001 pounds
  • Passenger vans that can transport 16 or more passengers
  • School buses
  • Vehicles that transport hazardous materials

Take Action Now on Your Commercial Driver DUI

To schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced defense attorney at our firm, call (610) 685-8000. Or, if you prefer, complete our online form.

Scroll to Top