Family law is a delicate area of the law because it directly affects your family. Hiring a qualified and experienced family law attorney in Reading, PA is one of the best ways to manage the range of emotions and the complicated legal process.
A Family Attorney You Can Trust
At Bentley, Kopecki, Smith, P.C., we understand that peace of mind is critical for families in any situation, and we work hard to ensure you get what is rightfully yours. We:
- Know how important family is. This is why we treat our clients with the highest degree of respect, kindness and compassion.
- Represent clients with tact and vigilance.
- Strive to protect the best interest of you and your family.
- We are committed to providing accessible and individualized attention to our clients.
- Bring decades of family law experience and knowledge to each case and on behalf of every client.
- We provide compassionate and effective legal counsel to all our clients.
- Demonstrate high levels of experience, achievement and proficiency in family law practice.
So, whether you’re getting a divorce, thinking about adopting a child, or trying to figure out child custody, our highly skilled lawyers will fight hard for you to get the best possible result.
Why Choose Bentley Law Law Group’s Family Attorneys
We only practice criminal defense and family law at Bentley, Kopecki, Smith, P.C. With over 10,000 days of Berks County courtroom experience, you can rest assured that your case is in capable hands. Through compassionate legal consultation, our family law attorneys have represented clients in a variety of family law matters. We are pleased with
- Extensive knowledge of the Pennsylvania State Laws: As a local law firm, we are experienced in handling family law cases at each local hearing board in Berks County. We are familiar with the rules and practices followed by the local administrative judges.
- We are up to date with legislation changes: Our family lawyers are always up to date on any new laws that may affect your case. They are up to date on changes in the family legal system, so they can handle your legal issues based on the most recent decisions made by judges rather than outdated information.
- We have a reputation for integrity: Your family law case is important. As such, it helps to have a reliable local family lawyer hailed for their integrity by your side. Over the years, we have served the Reading, PA, area and have earned the respect and trust of local courts and hearing boards.
- Experience working in the area: Our family lawyers have extensive experience working in Reading, Pennsylvania. They have well-established relations in the community, which may benefit your case. We are familiar with the rules and practices followed by the local administrative judges.. Consequently, they can use their experience and expertise to best represent your case in family court and strive for the best possible results for you
- Easy access: Some family law cases can take years to be resolved. Our law office in Reading provides easy access to clients throughout the process. We understand the need for our clients to consult their attorney at any time without needing an appointment. Whether in person or by phone, we are available to talk and listen to you at your convenience.
Our Practice Areas
Some of the family law issues that our legal representatives practice include:
When considering divorce, your choices will have far-reaching consequences for you and your family. As a result, you should entrust the case to a legal team with a track record of success.
Our divorce lawyers at Bentley, Kopecki, Smith, P.C. are highly qualified and experienced in this area. They use their extensive knowledge and courtroom experience to help our clients reach the best possible resolutions. We work hard to ensure that you can move on successfully after divorce. Our goal is not only to represent you during your divorce, but also to help you reap the benefits of a fresh start and new perspectives.
Child custody and child support
One of the most difficult decisions to make when filing for divorce is who will be the primary custodian of your child. Our attorneys are well aware that the state of Pennsylvania bases its decision on a number of factors. Our skilled child custody attorneys will assist you in making difficult decisions about custody, making arrangements, and preparing the paperwork required to obtain the best possible outcome.
Our child custody attorney will:
- Ensure you understand Pennsylvania child custody laws and their impact on your case
- Negotiate the best terms with the other parent or their attorney
- Suggest creative parenting plan and custody arrangements
Spousal support can be ordered under Pennsylvania Family Law for a variety of reasons. You must be aware of your rights whether you are seeking spousal support or are required to pay alimony. Our Reading, PA spousal support attorneys can guide you through this difficult process. Our qualified lawyers are well-versed in negotiating settlements that best meet the needs of our clients.
Domestic violence is frightening and dangerous. This is why the legal system in Pennsylvania takes such cases very seriously. If you have been a victim of domestic violence or require assistance with a domestic violence defense case, our experienced and highly qualified Reading, PA domestic violence attorneys can assist you.
Other areas of practice include:
- Estate planning
- Prenuptial agreement
- Parental alienation
- Marital property division
- criminal law, among other legal services
Why Do You Have to Consult With Our Family Law Attorneys?
- Family law issues can quickly escalate and become contentious. We provide insight into the various legal options available to you. We also handle contentious issues and family law cases objectively.
- When dealing with a family law matter, having access to the necessary experts and consultants is critical. Working with an experienced family law attorney from the start will ensure that your family is safe.
- Lastly, our goal is always to develop settlement agreements to your advantage.
Looking for a Family Lawyer in Reading, PA? Contact Us for a Case Review
Your choice of family lawyer is important. Working with a lawyer who can represent you, handle your legal matters discreetly, and fight for your rights is a good idea. That is exactly what Bentley, Kopecki, Smith, P.C. do. Call (610) 685-8000 or come to our law offices to speak with one of our highly experienced family law attorneys for a free case review.