Our family law lawyers serve a diverse range of individuals, couples and families throughout the Berks County and Lebanon County areas. The attorneys at our firm help clients deal with all manner of situations that arise in family life, from adoption proceedings to a domestic abuse crisis.
Our lawyers emphasize a compassionate, thoughtful approach to these complex and stressful issues. We encourage and equip clients to resolve disputes on their own, but we offer experienced courtroom advocacy for those situations when litigation cannot be avoided.
Get The Counsel And Representation You Need
Beyond divorce and related matters such as asset division, child custody and financial support, Bentley, Kopecki, Smith, P.C., provides full-service counsel and representation in other family law matters, including:
- Prenuptial agreements — Protecting separate property and minimizing disputes in the event of divorce
- Domestic violence — Dealing with urgent dangers and the collateral ramifications for family court proceedings
- Protection from abuse (PFA) — Seeking or challenging protective orders arising from domestic abuse incidents
- Grandparents’ rights — Petitioning the court for scheduled visitation with a grandchild, or for custody of the child
- Paternity — Representing unmarried fathers in establishing custody rights (or disproving parentage), or helping mothers obtain child support or limitations on the father’s involvement
- Stepparent adoptions — Formal adoption of stepchildren, including termination of the natural parent’s rights
- Same-sex couples — Divorce and resolution or litigation of property or child custody matters for same sex couples
Our lawyers have extensive experience with these issues. We will take the time to listen to your story and help you take the appropriate steps to secure your rights or achieve your goals. If necessary, we will vigorously advocate for you and your child in court proceedings.
Contact Our Family Law Lawyers
With office locations in Reading and Lebanon, we serve clients throughout Berks County and Lebanon County. We extend a free initial consultation. Call (610) 685-8000 today.