Legal Articles and Additional Resources
At Bentley, Gibson, Kopecki, Smith, P.C., we believe in empowering our clients. Many people struggle to find answers to their important legal questions, or wonder where they should turn to for help. We have compiled legal articles that may hold answers to common legal questions you might have. We understand that knowledge is power, and only through knowledge can we exact positive change in our lives. We want to fight for you, empower you, and guide you through the legal process as comfortably as possible. We believe every person deserves access to legal representation that listens to them and puts their needs at the forefront. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you would like to contact an attorney at Bentley, Gibson, Kopecki, Smith, P.C., please click here to schedule a free consultation today.
- When should men in Pennsylvania consider alimony?
- Communicating with kids about divorce
- Divorce in Pennsylvania: Can divorce actually benefit children?
- Couples subject to equitable distribution of property in PA courts
- Obtaining a custody order in Pennsylvania
- Social media posts are being used as evidence in divorce cases
- Tips for Co-Parenting after a Pennsylvania divorce
- Pennsylvania families find alternatives to divorce litigation
- Divorcing when close to retirement: How to protect your assets
- Parental relocation plan denied, based on the best interests of children