Getting pulled over because your inspection sticker is out of date or because you forgot to renew your vehicle registration can ruin your day. Every time you are charged with any sort of vehicle offense, it goes on your record and can count against you for future vehicle offenses. If you have been charged with traffic violations of any kind, you should speak to our traffic violations lawyers.
At Bentley, Gibson, Kopecki, Smith, P.C., our attorneys handle a range of charges, including:
- Tickets for an out-of-date inspection sticker or vehicle registration
- Altered or forged registration
- Registration stickers removed from one car and placed on another
- Incorrect license plates
- Driving while suspended
- Driving without insurance
- Unauthorized use of automobiles — joyriding or not returning a vehicle to a car rental service or family member in a timely manner
- DUI charges
- Fleeing the scene of an accident or fleeing a police officer
- PennDOT hearings
- Drugged driving
- Texting while driving
- Aggressive driving or reckless driving
Any of these may result in fines or possible jail time. Our attorneys take the time to understand what happened and offer competent counsel and compassionate care as they fight for your rights. Regardless of the traffic violations you are facing, we will work tirelessly to minimize the damage and obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
Suspended License Defense
Your license can be suspended for more than just a DUI. It can also be suspended if you have too many parking tickets or if you have too many points on your license from other moving violations. You can lose your driver’s license for nonpayment of child support obligations. Driving on a suspended license can result in jail time. You have the right to an attorney to defend your driver’s license.
Contact Our Reading Traffic Violations Lawyers
We are here for you when you need us. Call us at (610) 685-8000 toll free or contact us online to schedule your free 30-minute initial consultation.